Wizard amp giveaway on Rigtalk..

For all discussions about electric, acoustic and bass guitars, guitar amps, effects, modelers this is the place!!!!!

Moderators: greatmutah, GuitarBilly

jackbootedthug
Registered Member

Wizard amp giveaway on Rigtalk..

Post by jackbootedthug »

Guitarbilly-please delete if you want..for some reason I'm not being allowed access to my pm's nor can I pm you directly. I keep getting an error message. Anyway-Tone monster and Rick from Wizard are doing a raffle on a wizard halfstack for children's cancer research. Here's the details that Tone monster posted-
Epic Edit: Rick @WizardAmplification and I are teaming up to giveaway a brand new Modern Classic II. 50 watt version. Rick had the great idea to also make it a raffle with 100% of proceeds going to a childrens cancer research/hospital. Each ticket is $20, maxium 5 tickets. Raffle ends July 1st.

Well, there’s another epic update….Rick is throwing in speaker cab! Wow wow wow!!! LEGEND!!!

venmo
@clint-Frost
paypal
1-254-625-2421

Please include your screenname here.

GO!!!

here's a link to the rigtalk post-
https://www.rig-talk.com/forum/threads/new-u ... nt.301935/

If I am stepping on any toes or violating anything feel free to delete this. I did try to follow chain of command but like I said my pm function would not work....I thought the more exposure the better. Thank you!