This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 87 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Invitation to Strat-Talk.... 
Author Message
Registered Member

Joined: Wed Aug 09, 2017 7:05 am
Posts: 5
Rare and elusive Alex logs in to GAB to add his thoughts.

"lol".


Wed Jun 13, 2018 6:10 am
Profile
Hall of Fame Member

Joined: Fri Feb 23, 2018 2:05 pm
Posts: 353
Dave wrote:
The-kid wrote:
Im sorry Dave if I offended you man, but I just dont get your Bullshit.


For whatever reason man, whatever hate you hold in your heart I hope you let it go.

I just dont want any of your bad vibe shit one me.

I dont know you at all to put up with it or care to deal with it, I really just dont give a fuck.

Just dont fucking cross that line with me. Simple as that. Keep your bullshit to yourself and stop being an asshole. I dont wanna go there, even if I said I didnt care, I just dont want to even if you do. Because Im not like you, I dont relish in other peoples suffering.

I really dont know what else to tell you, but stop being an asshole to people you dont even fucking know. Have some respect.



I don’t think 28 year olds that still live with their parents have any lines that others can’t cross, nor do you possess the ability to offend someone.


Now, take a deep breath and calm down. It’s unfortunate asking a simple question triggered you like this but it’s kinda obvious you struggle a bit with adult concepts. Like lashing out and stating someone must be a Trump supporter because they don’t share your misguided love for a cheap practice amp. This is low energy beta behavior and it’s obvious from even a few posts on an Internet forum.

Maybe Strat Talk is better for you. We’re adults here that actually play guitar and your misinformation, lack of ability to type coherently and inability to control your emotions are all contradictory to this forum.


Conversely, you can take this opportunity to learn from those of us that are simply better than you at everything. Your way isn’t really doing you any favors as evidenced by your playing, tone, and overall lack of maturity/ability to support yourself. None of those things are skills people favor and today is the day you can choose to do better. Strive to improve your life, not justify your poor decisions and ignorance.


Slink away back to Strat talk with your security blanket at your parents house or buck up and begin your journey toward being an adult.

Honestly man I see what you mean but your so full of shit sometimes its just really hard to take you seriously. If your upset I called you a trump-supporter, on my part I apologize for that. I might have had my pussy hat on to tight that day and you know what, that was out of line given the context.

Im about to get my AA in Business this next semester and its taken me a while to get here but I know where Im going in life and how I got here. Ive helped my parents establish their own small business, ever since I was 13 waking up at 4am helping them out at the swap-meet and now we have our own business, setting up our buisness. I also have my own job and help pay my way and help my family. Im thankful to my family and if it wasnt for them I wouldnt be were I am today.


You dont know anything about me, maybe its easy for you to sit back behind a screen and ridicule those you dont know out of enjoyment, and maybe you should take the opportunity to see that as a problem and be better person. I can easily say you dont really have anything over me when it comes to being "mature" or somehow posses any "skills" I desperately need, hell or even when it comes to your playing or tone, :lol: . Or your Mesa amp, id much prefer my cheap chinese AC15 over it anyday, all day. Not because the Mesa sucks, im just not a Mesa dude. Maybe like a Tripple Rec but yeah, just not for me.

When I find some use for your "skills and insight on life" that I find useful, I will let you know.


Wed Jun 13, 2018 7:58 am
Profile
GABmiral
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jan 18, 2013 12:49 pm
Posts: 13436
Location: Trumpets and 2x12s
The Daving 2: GAB Boogaloo


Wed Jun 13, 2018 8:05 am
Profile
Dead Man Walking
User avatar

Joined: Fri Nov 21, 2014 6:46 pm
Posts: 4323
Location: Nobody's business
GuitarBilly wrote:
I think I am a member there..but I hardly post there because I really don't play strats ...


I may be able to help with that. :call:

_________________
It's been a long hard crawl to the bottom

clips here: https://soundcloud.com/paulslagle


Wed Jun 13, 2018 8:08 am
Profile
Hall of Fame Member

Joined: Fri Sep 27, 2013 8:42 am
Posts: 435
Location: Indiana
:snax:


Wed Jun 13, 2018 8:15 am
Profile
Hall of Fame Member
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jan 18, 2013 4:02 pm
Posts: 3547
Location: Ooltewah TN
Here’s to the kid

Image

_________________
fuck


Wed Jun 13, 2018 8:21 am
Profile
GABmiral

Joined: Fri Jan 18, 2013 8:28 am
Posts: 25529
Location: On the spectrum
The-kid wrote:
Dave wrote:
The-kid wrote:
Im sorry Dave if I offended you man, but I just dont get your Bullshit.


For whatever reason man, whatever hate you hold in your heart I hope you let it go.

I just dont want any of your bad vibe shit one me.

I dont know you at all to put up with it or care to deal with it, I really just dont give a fuck.

Just dont fucking cross that line with me. Simple as that. Keep your bullshit to yourself and stop being an asshole. I dont wanna go there, even if I said I didnt care, I just dont want to even if you do. Because Im not like you, I dont relish in other peoples suffering.

I really dont know what else to tell you, but stop being an asshole to people you dont even fucking know. Have some respect.



I don’t think 28 year olds that still live with their parents have any lines that others can’t cross, nor do you possess the ability to offend someone.


Now, take a deep breath and calm down. It’s unfortunate asking a simple question triggered you like this but it’s kinda obvious you struggle a bit with adult concepts. Like lashing out and stating someone must be a Trump supporter because they don’t share your misguided love for a cheap practice amp. This is low energy beta behavior and it’s obvious from even a few posts on an Internet forum.

Maybe Strat Talk is better for you. We’re adults here that actually play guitar and your misinformation, lack of ability to type coherently and inability to control your emotions are all contradictory to this forum.


Conversely, you can take this opportunity to learn from those of us that are simply better than you at everything. Your way isn’t really doing you any favors as evidenced by your playing, tone, and overall lack of maturity/ability to support yourself. None of those things are skills people favor and today is the day you can choose to do better. Strive to improve your life, not justify your poor decisions and ignorance.


Slink away back to Strat talk with your security blanket at your parents house or buck up and begin your journey toward being an adult.

Honestly man I see what you mean but your so full of shit sometimes its just really hard to take you seriously. If your upset I called you a trump-supporter, on my part I apologize for that. I might have had my pussy hat on to tight that day and you know what, that was out of line given the context.

Im about to get my AA in Business this next semester and its taken me a while to get here but I know where Im going in life and how I got here. Ive helped my parents establish their own small business, ever since I was 13 waking up at 4am helping them out at the swap-meet and now we have our own business, setting up our buisness. I also have my own job and help pay my way and help my family. Im thankful to my family and if it wasnt for them I wouldnt be were I am today.


You dont know anything about me, maybe its easy for you to sit back behind a screen and ridicule those you dont know out of enjoyment, and maybe you should take the opportunity to see that as a problem and be better person. I can easily say you dont really have anything over me when it comes to being "mature" or somehow posses any "skills" I desperately need, hell or even when it comes to your playing or tone, :lol: . Or your Mesa amp, id much prefer my cheap chinese AC15 over it anyday, all day. Not because the Mesa sucks, im just not a Mesa dude. Maybe like a Tripple Rec but yeah, just not for me.

When I find some use for your "skills and insight on life" that I find useful, I will let you know.




I also make fun of adult children that can’t support themselves when I see them irl too tbh


I take it you’re going with the safety blanket thick skull route. Bold choice, Cotton.


Wed Jun 13, 2018 8:22 am
Profile
GABmiral
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jan 18, 2013 10:14 am
Posts: 32755
Location: Sliding Hills, CA
He doesn't need your Mesa advice Dave.

_________________
EBMM Stingray Tobacco and Tort
Marshall Jubilee
Geezer Sound Co. 2x12 with WGS ET90's
CFH > SupaTrem 1 > OCD v2 > Alter Ego x4



Loop wrote:
Also, I hate to bring this to light considering there are some feelings in this thread, but you misspelled "disappointed".


Wed Jun 13, 2018 8:23 am
Profile
Hall of Fame Member

Joined: Fri Feb 23, 2018 2:05 pm
Posts: 353
RUBATO wrote:
He doesn't need your Mesa advice Dave.



Hey no offense to Dave, he seems like a cool dude and really no disrespect, its just I know where I stand and I know where he comes from.

Im just not ganna put up with his shit, simple as that.


So really dont know how to extend a hand and really make this better but hey, Im trying.


So yeah, I feel for the guy and I already said sorry for calling him a Trump Supporter for BS reasons :idk:

I own up to that, my bad Dave.


Last edited by The-kid on Wed Jun 13, 2018 8:24 am, edited 1 time in total.



Wed Jun 13, 2018 8:23 am
Profile
GABmiral
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jan 18, 2013 12:49 pm
Posts: 13436
Location: Trumpets and 2x12s
RUBATO wrote:
He doesn't need your Mesa advice Dave.

I thought we were shouting LONG HAUL?


Wed Jun 13, 2018 8:24 am
Profile
GABmiral
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jan 18, 2013 10:14 am
Posts: 32755
Location: Sliding Hills, CA
The-kid wrote:
Honestly man... your so full of shit sometimes its just really hard to take you seriously. You dont know anything about me, maybe its easy for you to sit back behind a screen and ridicule those you dont know out of enjoyment, and maybe you should take the opportunity to see that as a problem and be better person... even when it comes to your playing or tone, :lol:


I like this distillation. :lol:

_________________
EBMM Stingray Tobacco and Tort
Marshall Jubilee
Geezer Sound Co. 2x12 with WGS ET90's
CFH > SupaTrem 1 > OCD v2 > Alter Ego x4



Loop wrote:
Also, I hate to bring this to light considering there are some feelings in this thread, but you misspelled "disappointed".


Wed Jun 13, 2018 8:25 am
Profile
GABmiral
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jan 18, 2013 10:14 am
Posts: 32755
Location: Sliding Hills, CA
JiveTurkey wrote:
RUBATO wrote:
He doesn't need your Mesa advice Dave.

I thought we were shouting LONG HAUL?


:lol:

I believe he can do it. He can go the distance.

_________________
EBMM Stingray Tobacco and Tort
Marshall Jubilee
Geezer Sound Co. 2x12 with WGS ET90's
CFH > SupaTrem 1 > OCD v2 > Alter Ego x4



Loop wrote:
Also, I hate to bring this to light considering there are some feelings in this thread, but you misspelled "disappointed".


Wed Jun 13, 2018 8:27 am
Profile
Hall of Fame Member
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jan 18, 2013 4:02 pm
Posts: 3547
Location: Ooltewah TN
RUBATO wrote:
JiveTurkey wrote:
RUBATO wrote:
He doesn't need your Mesa advice Dave.

I thought we were shouting LONG HAUL?


:lol:

I believe he can do it. He can go the distance.


Somebody gon die

_________________
fuck


Wed Jun 13, 2018 8:28 am
Profile
GABmiral

Joined: Fri Jan 18, 2013 8:28 am
Posts: 25529
Location: On the spectrum
The-kid wrote:
Hey no offense to Dave, he seems like a cool dude and really no disrespect, its just I know where I stand and I know where he comes from.

Im just not ganna put up with his shit, simple as that.


So really dont know how to extend a hand and really make this better but hey, Im trying.


So yeah, I feel for the guy and I already said sorry for calling him a Trump Supporter for BS reasons :idk:

I own up to that, my bad Dave.



It’s the “you don’t agree with me on this unrelated issue so you must be a Trump supporter” mentality. Typically employed by weak minded adult children that can’t support themselves due to a complete lack of mental capacity to respond in like terms.

No correlation between disliking a shitty amp and political affiliation.

Again, you as an invalid, don’t have the ability to disrespect me. You’re not a real member of society so your opinions are feeble and weak. Much like your mental resolve.

I still highly implore you to try harder and take the high road option I posted above. No one likes a 28 year old clinging to his security blanket.


Wed Jun 13, 2018 8:29 am
Profile
GABmiral
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jan 18, 2013 12:49 pm
Posts: 13436
Location: Trumpets and 2x12s
RUBATO wrote:
JiveTurkey wrote:
RUBATO wrote:
He doesn't need your Mesa advice Dave.

I thought we were shouting LONG HAUL?


:lol:

I believe he can do it. He can go the distance.

:party: :party: :party: :lol:

primeholy wrote:
RUBATO wrote:
JiveTurkey wrote:
RUBATO wrote:
He doesn't need your Mesa advice Dave.

I thought we were shouting LONG HAUL?


:lol:

I believe he can do it. He can go the distance.


Somebody gon die

:lol:


Wed Jun 13, 2018 8:31 am
Profile
GABmiral
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jan 18, 2013 12:49 pm
Posts: 13436
Location: Trumpets and 2x12s
I predict a joint business venture before threads end.


Wed Jun 13, 2018 8:34 am
Profile
Registered Member

Joined: Sat Jan 13, 2018 8:18 am
Posts: 44
EndTime wrote:
Dave wrote:

Slink away


This video represents Dave and The kid. Dave calls the kid "you fucking faggot Jew boy..". What's you gonna do, kid?

phpBB [video]

I know nothing about whats going on here but that clip was hilarious !


Wed Jun 13, 2018 8:38 am
Profile
Hall of Fame Member

Joined: Fri Feb 23, 2018 2:05 pm
Posts: 353
Dave wrote:
The-kid wrote:
Hey no offense to Dave, he seems like a cool dude and really no disrespect, its just I know where I stand and I know where he comes from.

Im just not ganna put up with his shit, simple as that.


So really dont know how to extend a hand and really make this better but hey, Im trying.


So yeah, I feel for the guy and I already said sorry for calling him a Trump Supporter for BS reasons :idk:

I own up to that, my bad Dave.



It’s the “you don’t agree with me on this unrelated issue so you must be a Trump supporter” mentality. Typically employed by weak minded adult children that can’t support themselves due to a complete lack of mental capacity to respond in like terms.

No correlation between disliking a shitty amp and political affiliation.

Again, you as an invalid, don’t have the ability to disrespect me. You’re not a real member of society so your opinions are feeble and weak. Much like your mental resolve.

I still highly implore you to try harder and take the high road option I posted above. No one likes a 28 year old clinging to his security blanket.

Yeah well, as said, I dont know what to say other than fake news.


Its not fake if you believe it in your heart. Remember that, so whatever you believe in your heart.....Um Im not in charge of.

I already said my bad, your right. I shouldnt have done that. I dont know what else to tell you.

All I would have to say regarding your attempts at insults is that usually when people go to that length to express hate towards strangers they are usually reflecting themselves. So yeah, it doesnt really work and maybe you need to see a psychiatrist or need meds to get the chemical imbalance back to normal.


Perhaps your experiencing menopause for men.....pretty rare but possible :idea: :cop:


Wed Jun 13, 2018 8:40 am
Profile
Hall of Fame Member

Joined: Fri Feb 23, 2018 2:05 pm
Posts: 353
Im not sure if this will help or know how menopause works but Ima leave this here for you Dave.....hopefully its a start.


Image


Last edited by The-kid on Wed Jun 13, 2018 8:43 am, edited 1 time in total.



Wed Jun 13, 2018 8:43 am
Profile
Hall of Fame Member
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jan 18, 2013 9:54 am
Posts: 7850
Does anyone else smell Dunning-Kruger?


Wed Jun 13, 2018 8:43 am
Profile
Hall of Fame Member
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2013 5:00 pm
Posts: 4098
Location: Macho Grande
JiveTurkey wrote:
The Daving 2: GAB Boogaloo


:lol: This is great. I was having a rough week, and really not looking forward to Wednesday, but now we have this.

The-kid wrote:
Hey no offense to Dave, he seems like a cool dude and really no disrespect, its just I know where I stand and I know where he comes from.Im just not ganna put up with his shit, simple as that.So really dont know how to extend a hand and really make this better but hey, Im trying.So yeah, I feel for the guy and I already said sorry for calling him a Trump Supporter for BS reasons I own up to that, my bad Dave.



ok kid I'm going to try to help.

Fucking quit with this virtue-signaling crap. Dave is swirling your face in the e-toilet, you need to grow a pair.

It shouldn't be this hard. Dave is a divorced, middle-class paper pushing fuck who despite owning every amp in history at one point still can't play an inspiring note to save his life. He has fickle taste in cars, can't keep a woman for any length of time, his house is boring, his looks are average at best. His drugs of choice are hydroxycut and Adderall. Come on. He's the dumbest, lamest kid on the playground, and compensates by buying cool toys and picking on those he perceives as weak.

Just tell him to stfu and he'll slink back to Facebook, where he spends most of his time anyway.

Or better yet, give him the glove slap and challenge him to a duel. Choose a drum track and you both play, and we all vote on the winner. This is the most honorable option. :usa:

_________________
Stratocaster • Jaguar • Saucy Box • Alter Ego • Champion 110


Wed Jun 13, 2018 8:52 am
Profile
Hall of Fame Member

Joined: Fri Feb 23, 2018 2:05 pm
Posts: 353
Wayne wrote:
JiveTurkey wrote:
The Daving 2: GAB Boogaloo


:lol: This is great. I was having a rough week, and really not looking forward to Wednesday, but now we have this.

The-kid wrote:
Hey no offense to Dave, he seems like a cool dude and really no disrespect, its just I know where I stand and I know where he comes from.Im just not ganna put up with his shit, simple as that.So really dont know how to extend a hand and really make this better but hey, Im trying.So yeah, I feel for the guy and I already said sorry for calling him a Trump Supporter for BS reasons I own up to that, my bad Dave.



ok kid I'm going to try to help.

Fucking quit with this virtue-signaling crap. Dave is swirling your face in the e-toilet, you need to grow a pair.

It shouldn't be this hard. Dave is a divorced, middle-class paper pushing fuck who despite owning every amp in history at one point still can't play an inspiring note to save his life. He has fickle taste in cars, can't keep a woman for any length of time, his house is boring, his looks are average at best. His drugs of choice are hydroxycut and Adderall. Come on. He's the dumbest, lamest kid on the playground, and compensates by buying cool toys and picking on those he perceives as weak.

Just tell him to stfu and he'll slink back to Facebook, where he spends most of his time anyway.

Or better yet, give him the glove slap and challenge him to a duel. Choose a drum track and you both play, and we all vote on the winner. This is the most honorable option. :usa:


As a dude and person going through crap in life. Why bother, not like why stoop to that level, but I just dont have it in me to give a fuck.

I dont have time to embarrass some dude online for any reason, especially over his personal life. I just rather not and let people keep their dignity because they are people even if they dont have that same virtue, Im better than him. Like short of being a Nazi or the guy behind the DMV, I want to respect everyone and anyone the best way I can.


Even if they are a lowly lizard like Dave. Lizard-people are people too.


Ive actually meet Nazis or Skinheads that are more agreeable in person than this dude is over a screen. So again, no need to go there.


Last edited by The-kid on Wed Jun 13, 2018 9:01 am, edited 1 time in total.



Wed Jun 13, 2018 8:58 am
Profile
GABmiral

Joined: Fri Jan 18, 2013 8:28 am
Posts: 25529
Location: On the spectrum
The-kid wrote:
Dave wrote:
The-kid wrote:
Hey no offense to Dave, he seems like a cool dude and really no disrespect, its just I know where I stand and I know where he comes from.

Im just not ganna put up with his shit, simple as that.


So really dont know how to extend a hand and really make this better but hey, Im trying.


So yeah, I feel for the guy and I already said sorry for calling him a Trump Supporter for BS reasons :idk:

I own up to that, my bad Dave.



It’s the “you don’t agree with me on this unrelated issue so you must be a Trump supporter” mentality. Typically employed by weak minded adult children that can’t support themselves due to a complete lack of mental capacity to respond in like terms.

No correlation between disliking a shitty amp and political affiliation.

Again, you as an invalid, don’t have the ability to disrespect me. You’re not a real member of society so your opinions are feeble and weak. Much like your mental resolve.

I still highly implore you to try harder and take the high road option I posted above. No one likes a 28 year old clinging to his security blanket.

Yeah well, as said, I dont know what to say other than fake news.


Its not fake if you believe it in your heart. Remember that, so whatever you believe in your heart.....Um Im not in charge of.

I already said my bad, your right. I shouldnt have done that. I dont know what else to tell you.

All I would have to say regarding your attempts at insults is that usually when people go to that length to express hate towards strangers they are usually reflecting themselves. So yeah, it doesnt really work and maybe you need to see a psychiatrist or need meds to get the chemical imbalance back to normal.


Perhaps your experiencing menopause for men.....pretty rare but possible :idea: :cop:



I mean... you do live with your parents right?

10 years to almost be on the verge of a 2 year degree

Passing YouTube clips off as actual knowledge

Buying expensive pedals instead of supporting yourself

The typing ability of a 10 year old on social media

Lashing out at others because you don’t comprehend why you’re a low energy beta

Impressive stats if you had Downs Syndrome but if you don’t then you may want to follow my advice above.


Wed Jun 13, 2018 8:59 am
Profile
GABmiral
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jan 18, 2013 10:14 am
Posts: 32755
Location: Sliding Hills, CA
The-kid wrote:
All I would have to say regarding your attempts at insults is that usually when people go to that length to express hate towards strangers they are usually reflecting (on) themselves. So yeah... maybe you... need meds to get the chemical imbalance back to normal.


Get your meds adjusted Dave.


I almost want to catalogue these distilled nuggets from Long Haul. :lol:

_________________
EBMM Stingray Tobacco and Tort
Marshall Jubilee
Geezer Sound Co. 2x12 with WGS ET90's
CFH > SupaTrem 1 > OCD v2 > Alter Ego x4



Loop wrote:
Also, I hate to bring this to light considering there are some feelings in this thread, but you misspelled "disappointed".


Wed Jun 13, 2018 9:00 am
Profile
GABmiral
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jan 18, 2013 12:49 pm
Posts: 13436
Location: Trumpets and 2x12s
Dave is a Lizard People. Everything makes sense now.


Wed Jun 13, 2018 9:02 am
Profile
GABmiral
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jan 18, 2013 10:14 am
Posts: 32755
Location: Sliding Hills, CA
JiveTurkey wrote:
Dave is a Lizard People. Everything makes sense now.


An example for all of Lizard Peoplekind.

_________________
EBMM Stingray Tobacco and Tort
Marshall Jubilee
Geezer Sound Co. 2x12 with WGS ET90's
CFH > SupaTrem 1 > OCD v2 > Alter Ego x4



Loop wrote:
Also, I hate to bring this to light considering there are some feelings in this thread, but you misspelled "disappointed".


Wed Jun 13, 2018 9:03 am
Profile
GABmiral

Joined: Fri Jan 18, 2013 8:28 am
Posts: 25529
Location: On the spectrum
Wayne wrote:
JiveTurkey wrote:
The Daving 2: GAB Boogaloo


:lol: This is great. I was having a rough week, and really not looking forward to Wednesday, but now we have this.

The-kid wrote:
Hey no offense to Dave, he seems like a cool dude and really no disrespect, its just I know where I stand and I know where he comes from.Im just not ganna put up with his shit, simple as that.So really dont know how to extend a hand and really make this better but hey, Im trying.So yeah, I feel for the guy and I already said sorry for calling him a Trump Supporter for BS reasons I own up to that, my bad Dave.



ok kid I'm going to try to help.

Fucking quit with this virtue-signaling crap. Dave is swirling your face in the e-toilet, you need to grow a pair.

It shouldn't be this hard. Dave is a divorced, middle-class paper pushing fuck who despite owning every amp in history at one point still can't play an inspiring note to save his life. He has fickle taste in cars, can't keep a woman for any length of time, his house is boring, his looks are average at best. His drugs of choice are hydroxycut and Adderall. Come on. He's the dumbest, lamest kid on the playground, and compensates by buying cool toys and picking on those he perceives as weak.

Just tell him to stfu and he'll slink back to Facebook, where he spends most of his time anyway.

Or better yet, give him the glove slap and challenge him to a duel. Choose a drum track and you both play, and we all vote on the winner. This is the most honorable option. :usa:




STOP TELLING HIM OUR SECRETS. WHAT IF HE FINDS OUT WE ARE TRADING THE PILOT FOR OUR NEW WHITE TRASH LEXUS


Wed Jun 13, 2018 9:04 am
Profile
Hall of Fame Member
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jan 18, 2013 9:54 am
Posts: 7850
Image


Wed Jun 13, 2018 9:06 am
Profile
GABmiral

Joined: Fri Jan 18, 2013 8:28 am
Posts: 25529
Location: On the spectrum
JiveTurkey wrote:
Dave is a Lizard People. Everything makes sense now.



I do have a lizard and embrace their emotionally void existence :hmm:


Wed Jun 13, 2018 9:07 am
Profile
GABmiral
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jan 18, 2013 12:49 pm
Posts: 13436
Location: Trumpets and 2x12s
Dave wrote:
Wayne wrote:
JiveTurkey wrote:
The Daving 2: GAB Boogaloo


:lol: This is great. I was having a rough week, and really not looking forward to Wednesday, but now we have this.

The-kid wrote:
Hey no offense to Dave, he seems like a cool dude and really no disrespect, its just I know where I stand and I know where he comes from.Im just not ganna put up with his shit, simple as that.So really dont know how to extend a hand and really make this better but hey, Im trying.So yeah, I feel for the guy and I already said sorry for calling him a Trump Supporter for BS reasons I own up to that, my bad Dave.



ok kid I'm going to try to help.

Fucking quit with this virtue-signaling crap. Dave is swirling your face in the e-toilet, you need to grow a pair.

It shouldn't be this hard. Dave is a divorced, middle-class paper pushing fuck who despite owning every amp in history at one point still can't play an inspiring note to save his life. He has fickle taste in cars, can't keep a woman for any length of time, his house is boring, his looks are average at best. His drugs of choice are hydroxycut and Adderall. Come on. He's the dumbest, lamest kid on the playground, and compensates by buying cool toys and picking on those he perceives as weak.

Just tell him to stfu and he'll slink back to Facebook, where he spends most of his time anyway.

Or better yet, give him the glove slap and challenge him to a duel. Choose a drum track and you both play, and we all vote on the winner. This is the most honorable option. :usa:




STOP TELLING HIM OUR SECRETS. WHAT IF HE FINDS OUT WE ARE TRADING THE PILOT FOR OUR NEW WHITE TRASH LEXUS

:clap:
Yarbicus wrote:
Image

:lol:
Dave wrote:
JiveTurkey wrote:
Dave is a Lizard People. Everything makes sense now.



I do have a lizard and embrace their emotionally void existence :hmm:

:idea:


Wed Jun 13, 2018 9:09 am
Profile
Hall of Fame Member

Joined: Fri Feb 23, 2018 2:05 pm
Posts: 353
As much as it would be fun probably to be in a "guitarampboard Hunger Games" episode Im just ganna take the high road and get on with my day.

Take care ladies and gents and cheer up Dave. I like adderal too so we have that in common at-least.

Image


Wed Jun 13, 2018 9:15 am
Profile
GABmiral
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jan 18, 2013 10:14 am
Posts: 32755
Location: Sliding Hills, CA
Duelerall

_________________
EBMM Stingray Tobacco and Tort
Marshall Jubilee
Geezer Sound Co. 2x12 with WGS ET90's
CFH > SupaTrem 1 > OCD v2 > Alter Ego x4



Loop wrote:
Also, I hate to bring this to light considering there are some feelings in this thread, but you misspelled "disappointed".


Wed Jun 13, 2018 9:20 am
Profile
GABmiral

Joined: Fri Jan 18, 2013 8:28 am
Posts: 25529
Location: On the spectrum
Don’t quit me now. I need manchild adults that live with at their parents house to feel better about my life




If everyone was good at life then the bar would be raised higher and I’d have to try harder


Wed Jun 13, 2018 9:21 am
Profile
GABmiral
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jan 18, 2013 12:49 pm
Posts: 13436
Location: Trumpets and 2x12s
RUBATO wrote:
Duelerall

:lol:


Wed Jun 13, 2018 9:25 am
Profile
Hall of Fame Member
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jan 25, 2013 8:37 am
Posts: 217
phpBB [video]

_________________
2010 B.C. Rich Deluxe Jr. V 'neck through' w/ EMG's and floyd rose - D standard, 88 Charvel 5fx - 'neck through' w/ EMG's and floyd rose - Dropped B ~
Lee Jackson GP-1000 'Perfect Connection' pre-amp, Laney AOR Pro Tube Lead 100, Lee Jackson XLA-1000 tube head, Marshall SS heads. ~
download my free mp3's here: http://www.reverbnation.com/prisonofshadows


Wed Jun 13, 2018 9:25 am
Profile
Hall of Fame Member

Joined: Tue Mar 19, 2013 11:09 am
Posts: 416
RUBATO wrote:
JiveTurkey wrote:
RUBATO wrote:
He doesn't need your Mesa advice Dave.

I thought we were shouting LONG HAUL?


:lol:

I believe he can do it. He can go the distance.


phpBB [video]


"As they speed through the finish, the flags go down
The fans get up and they get out of town
The arena is empty except for one man
Still driving and striving as fast as he can
The sun has gone down and the moon has come up
And long ago somebody left with the cup
But he's driving and striving and hugging the turns
And thinking of someone for whom he still burns
He's going the distance
He's going for speed"


Wed Jun 13, 2018 9:31 am
Profile
Chief Executive Owl
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 17, 2013 6:03 pm
Posts: 29749
Location: Vegas
Dave, you need to stop with this habit of baiting new members and trashing them. This forum is not your personal FB group and needs new members to keep going. This is a constant with you and frankly it's getting tiring. You don't get to decide who stays or leaves here by trying to constantly run off people.

We've had this discussion via PM/messenger etc many times. I like you as a person but IRL and OL and you do make good posts and contributions to the forum on a regular basis, which I appreciate. But this type of stuff has to stop. I've always been respectful to you online and in person and ask you to extend me the same courtesy. You don't have to like this forum but please understand takes me a considerable amount of effort to keep this running so please have some respect for it by not trying to run off new members or giving me unnecessary extra work. We are not children here, so don't act like one.

_________________
Rig:

Guitars: Gibson SG, Gibson Les Paul, Strat and Tele partscasters, Ibanez RG

Amps: Jet City 50H, Jet City Amelia, EVH 5150 III 50w 6L6, Marshall 1960A w greenbacks

Effects: Morley Bad Horsie, Fulltone Fat Boost 3, TC G Major.



Check out my band, The Lima Division at:
http://www.thelimadivision.com


For questions about GAB contact me at admin@guitarampboard.com


Wed Jun 13, 2018 9:32 am
Profile WWW
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 87 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: _ej_, conky, fretless, Google Adsense [Bot], johnp2, Majestic-12 [Bot], NinjaRaf, Steeler [Crawler], Zozobra and 83 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  




Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group