Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
Greetings! 
Registered Member

Not really a new member, (been registered for awhile, but due to life's distractions, (raising 5 kids, work and normal life struggles, I dont get on here much..) but never did a formal hello! So, figured Id do it now..

Im bloodrose (Bryan). reside in Lake City FL. LOVE guitars and have been messing with them longer than I care to admit. However, due to raising 5 kids and other things, still play at about a novice level.

Anyhow, I currently play thru a Splawn QR half stack. Main guitars are a Custom Shop Charvel with Duncan Custom8 and Jazz pups, a large brass block on the floyd and some other mods; a completely hodrodded Charvel Pro Mod (Japanese) with Duncan Jazz and a 59/custom hybrid pup in the bridge. Upgraded with misc Ti parts, large brass block,claw and other bits; a LP Trad Pro with Duncan WLH pups and an Explorer with a Duncan 59b model in the neck and a Custom8 in the bridge. Have some others too, but those get most of the love.. More gear than talent.. But hoping one day to give them their due!

Anyhow, that about sums it up.. I do use the same name on several other forums, so some of you may already "know" me..
Peace out!

Tue Jan 10, 2017 11:07 am
GABmiral

Location: Same town as Lindsay Lohan, Amy Fisher, Joey Buttafucco & Debbie Gibson
Welcome back to the fold brother! This, as you know, is the best guitar/amp forum on the interwebznet!!! :rawk:

One kid will cut into your guitar time... but five? Blessings be upon you. :bow:

But when the hour is nigh, and the lights are low, and I got a little toothpick of a shwag joint in my teeth, and my friends want to hear me play "Into the Void", or "TNT", "or "Cemetery Gates"...I plug my 600 dollar guitar into my 150 dollar amp, and I am a Rawk gawd. :rawk:

Tue Jan 10, 2017 11:49 am
Hall of Fame Member

Welcome Bryan, but this post is useless without pics or clips! :lol:

mamberg wrote:
I hate clips

Tue Jan 10, 2017 11:51 am
Hall of Fame Member

Blood,

welcome! :)

Sincerely,
Gene

Holidays in the USA