Reply to topic  [ 14 posts ] 
Hello from Brazil! 
Author Message
Registered Member
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 12, 2016 7:40 pm
Posts: 33
Hey, guys!
Nice to be here!

I'm from Rio de Janeiro and a big fan of Rock N' Roll...
Actually, I'm a oldschool guy: Guitar straight to the amp! :)


Tue Dec 13, 2016 9:51 am
Profile
GABmiral
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jul 20, 2013 9:35 pm
Posts: 10936
Location: Same town as Lindsay Lohan, Amy Fisher, Joey Buttafucco & Debbie Gibson
Welcome to the fold brother.
This is the best guitar/amp forum on the interwebznet!!! :rawk:

_________________
1969 Sunn Solarus
1980's Randall RG80 SS - I have two!!!
2013 Hi-Tone HT103-DG (Winner Best Rig 2014)
2015 Mortatone 12/15 Cab w/EV SRO's
2017 Jubilee

Walt wrote:
But when the hour is nigh, and the lights are low, and I got a little toothpick of a shwag joint in my teeth, and my friends want to hear me play "Into the Void", or "TNT", "or "Cemetery Gates"...I plug my 600 dollar guitar into my 150 dollar amp, and I am a Rawk gawd. :rawk:


Tue Dec 13, 2016 10:58 am
Profile
Online
GABmiral
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2013 7:06 am
Posts: 15256
Location: just outside of Philly
:welcome:

_________________
JTM45 clone w/KT66's
4x12 w/Heritage greenbacks
Penn Instruments 5 watt Custom combo w/Blue
some guitars
some pedals


Tue Dec 13, 2016 5:25 pm
Profile
Hall of Fame Member
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2013 5:00 pm
Posts: 2586
Location: Macho Grande
Welcome!

How were the Olympics for you?

_________________
Guitars: American Deluxe Stratocaster • Wayne's World 2 Stratocaster • Blacktop Jaguar • Jimi Hendrix Stratocaster
Amps: KATANA!!!
Effects: KATANA!!!


Tue Dec 13, 2016 5:41 pm
Profile
GABmiral
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2013 8:29 am
Posts: 12718
Location: Riverside, CA
Heya! :welcome:

Now we got two Brazilians :thu:

_________________
Co-founder of the Jet Setters 2.0 (Jet ★ City Lounge Redux)

Gear
  • CEOwLP (Sig T), Carvin DC135, Squier strat
  • DSL100H, 1960AX, Mark III, homebrew 2x12 (C90 / EVM12L Thiele), '73 Fender Pro Reverb, POD HD500X (Church rig), JCA50H
  • PLX GABion, Crybaby, Small Clone, DL8, MXR108, Algal clone, Pharaoh (thanks Greg :bow:)

DIY

Help out MISTER NOBODY: https://www.gofundme.com/34f76sf4


Tue Dec 13, 2016 7:51 pm
Profile
Online
GABmiral
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2013 7:06 am
Posts: 15256
Location: just outside of Philly
GRIMESPACE wrote:
Heya! :welcome:

Now we got two Brazilians :thu:


3, unless you aren't counting Billy

_________________
JTM45 clone w/KT66's
4x12 w/Heritage greenbacks
Penn Instruments 5 watt Custom combo w/Blue
some guitars
some pedals


Tue Dec 13, 2016 8:19 pm
Profile
GABmiral
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2013 8:29 am
Posts: 12718
Location: Riverside, CA
I was - who am I missing?

_________________
Co-founder of the Jet Setters 2.0 (Jet ★ City Lounge Redux)

Gear
  • CEOwLP (Sig T), Carvin DC135, Squier strat
  • DSL100H, 1960AX, Mark III, homebrew 2x12 (C90 / EVM12L Thiele), '73 Fender Pro Reverb, POD HD500X (Church rig), JCA50H
  • PLX GABion, Crybaby, Small Clone, DL8, MXR108, Algal clone, Pharaoh (thanks Greg :bow:)

DIY

Help out MISTER NOBODY: https://www.gofundme.com/34f76sf4


Tue Dec 13, 2016 9:16 pm
Profile
Hall of Fame Member

Joined: Fri Jan 18, 2013 6:27 am
Posts: 9318
Welcome to the best forum on the inter-nootz!

_________________
Quote:
Ha-ha!! Thanks for the casino money bitches!! I spend it on stakes and shrimps and beer and slots.. I have good time with my free mony.


Tue Dec 13, 2016 11:59 pm
Profile WWW
Hall of Fame Member

Joined: Wed Apr 10, 2013 5:50 pm
Posts: 2580
Location: Coventry, UK
:welcome: my Mrs is Brazilian!

_________________
https://www.facebook.com/Karakorum-1587 ... e_internal


Wed Dec 14, 2016 2:19 am
Profile
Online
GABmiral
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2013 7:06 am
Posts: 15256
Location: just outside of Philly
GRIMESPACE wrote:
I was - who am I missing?



BlackWolf

_________________
JTM45 clone w/KT66's
4x12 w/Heritage greenbacks
Penn Instruments 5 watt Custom combo w/Blue
some guitars
some pedals


Wed Dec 14, 2016 7:23 am
Profile
Registered Member
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 12, 2016 7:40 pm
Posts: 33
Hey, guys!
:D

Thank you all!!!
Wow, some brazilian dudes around here!

Well, Olympics... It was fine. The games were cool. Very nice event.
The thing is... We have some political problems. Actually, the politicians... They're not good. And all the money invested on Olympics.. Well, I guess they only invested about 60% of all the money destined to the Olympics... The other 40% was stolen.
Yeah, we have some big problems about that...

Buuuuut... Let's talk about music and gear!!! :beavis:

:hi5: :thu:


Wed Dec 14, 2016 6:12 pm
Profile
Online
GABmiral
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2013 7:06 am
Posts: 15256
Location: just outside of Philly
Ok! - what do you have for gear?

What are you GASsing for?

_________________
JTM45 clone w/KT66's
4x12 w/Heritage greenbacks
Penn Instruments 5 watt Custom combo w/Blue
some guitars
some pedals


Wed Dec 14, 2016 7:06 pm
Profile
Hall of Fame Member

Joined: Wed Apr 10, 2013 5:50 pm
Posts: 2580
Location: Coventry, UK
Del Rei wrote:
Hey, guys!
:D

Thank you all!!!
Wow, some brazilian dudes around here!

Well, Olympics... It was fine. The games were cool. Very nice event.
The thing is... We have some political problems. Actually, the politicians... They're not good. And all the money invested on Olympics.. Well, I guess they only invested about 60% of all the money destined to the Olympics... The other 40% was stolen.
Yeah, we have some big problems about that...

Buuuuut... Let's talk about music and gear!!! :beavis:

:hi5: :thu:


Yes, I've been following the political situation quite closely :(

_________________
https://www.facebook.com/Karakorum-1587 ... e_internal


Thu Dec 15, 2016 2:28 am
Profile
Registered Member
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 12, 2016 7:40 pm
Posts: 33
mamberg wrote:
Ok! - what do you have for gear?
What are you GASsing for?

My main gear is this:
Attachment:
Friedman Full.jpg


Friedman Smallbox
Cabinet witch I swap eventually V30, Greenback or Creamback 75, depending on my mood... LOL
Gibson Les Paul

I use an EP Booster for solos. And sometimes I include a small amount of delay.... But that's it. I don't use many effects.
I'm looking for a Lzzy Hale Explorer :D

skybluegary wrote:
Yes, I've been following the political situation quite closely :(

:crap: :crap: :crap:


You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.


Thu Dec 15, 2016 11:01 am
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 14 posts ] 

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: BranscumKD and 5 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  




Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group