Reply to topic  [ 12 posts ] 
My bio-clock is all the fu... 
Author Message
Online
Hall of Fame Member
User avatar

Joined: Sat Nov 21, 2015 10:28 am
Posts: 1281
Location: Eating a Norwegian Taco
..ck strewed up. My wife and I have had to play off of each other's schedule differences. She worked 6pm-6am for 20+ yrs. (all our marriage) and I've worked from 4am to 4pm for the first half of our marriage and normal banker's hours the second half.

No matter, if we wanted to spend any quality time with each other one/both of us had to make some sacrifices time-wise.

But now she is working 11a to 11p (much-much nicer) and I'm not working. but I have had to deal with such a fucked up schedule that even tho' this is fucking tits compared to before, I find myself being sketchy and losing sleep.

I think I need more sex and booze. Right?

_________________
Les Paulverty Studio
Taylor T3b all naturale
Poverty PRS Santana SE emerald green (first year)
Gibson Super Goldtone GA-60RV
Avatar 2x12
Kustom TRT 100
Ampeg 410HE
Winner of the 'Super Fuzz' in Ajax' 10k contest
Leather strap and some picks.
bottle o'bourbon and your granny panties


Fri May 19, 2017 11:32 am
Profile
GABmiral
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2013 7:06 am
Posts: 15440
Location: just outside of Philly
not working - but complaining about your schedule??????

does not compute

_________________
JTM45 clone w/KT66's
4x12 w/Heritage greenbacks
Penn Instruments 5 watt Custom combo w/Blue
some guitars
some pedals


Fri May 19, 2017 11:34 am
Profile
Online
Hall of Fame Member
User avatar

Joined: Sat Nov 21, 2015 10:28 am
Posts: 1281
Location: Eating a Norwegian Taco
mamberg wrote:
not working - but complaining about your schedule??????

does not compute


but in the context of love...

_________________
Les Paulverty Studio
Taylor T3b all naturale
Poverty PRS Santana SE emerald green (first year)
Gibson Super Goldtone GA-60RV
Avatar 2x12
Kustom TRT 100
Ampeg 410HE
Winner of the 'Super Fuzz' in Ajax' 10k contest
Leather strap and some picks.
bottle o'bourbon and your granny panties


Fri May 19, 2017 11:37 am
Profile
Chief Executive Owl
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 17, 2013 6:03 pm
Posts: 25785
Location: Henderson, NV
my gf works until 9-10pm on some days and it's hard. By the time she gets home I am already tired and we end up just going to sleep. Thankfully this only happen once or twice a week. I'd have a hard time being with someone who works until 11pm every day, because I work 8-5 and by 11 I need to be in bed sleeping or I will be tired the next day.

_________________
Rig:

Guitars: Gibson Les Paul Classic 3 pickup, Strat and Tele partscasters

Amps: Marshall DSL100H, Marshall 1960A w greenbacks

Effects: Boss TU-2, Morley Bad Horsie, Boss SD-1, Ibanez SC9, Boss DD-3.


Check out my music at:


Youtube:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAnHDt ... 7EXrqlaYXA

Soundcloud:
https://soundcloud.com/owlforceone

Reverbnation:
https://www.reverbnation.com/owlforceone


Fri May 19, 2017 4:35 pm
Profile WWW
Online
Hall of Fame Member
User avatar

Joined: Sat Nov 21, 2015 10:28 am
Posts: 1281
Location: Eating a Norwegian Taco
and that's exactly what happens. One of us is going to be very tired if we adjust to the other's schedule. even for a day.

TBH, I has brought about some tough shit...and forced us to be less selfish. Gladly, we've worked thru' most the BS.

_________________
Les Paulverty Studio
Taylor T3b all naturale
Poverty PRS Santana SE emerald green (first year)
Gibson Super Goldtone GA-60RV
Avatar 2x12
Kustom TRT 100
Ampeg 410HE
Winner of the 'Super Fuzz' in Ajax' 10k contest
Leather strap and some picks.
bottle o'bourbon and your granny panties


Fri May 19, 2017 5:07 pm
Profile
GABmiral
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jan 18, 2013 6:27 am
Posts: 21465
This thread is cute.


:lol:

_________________
Telephant wrote:
Fuck yeah sounds bad ass to me!!! You really need a trashy rock band dude. This shit is glorious. I would totes chug whiskey and punch somebodies girlfriend in the front of row of this show. Zero fucks! :lol:


Fri May 19, 2017 5:49 pm
Profile
GABmiral
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jan 18, 2013 6:27 am
Posts: 21465
Long form....


Over the years my job has forced me to give up on the clock. It took a long time. But now for me, 3PM, 3AM. It's all the same to my body.

And yes, it can and does have a negative effect on life and relationships.

_________________
Telephant wrote:
Fuck yeah sounds bad ass to me!!! You really need a trashy rock band dude. This shit is glorious. I would totes chug whiskey and punch somebodies girlfriend in the front of row of this show. Zero fucks! :lol:


Fri May 19, 2017 5:52 pm
Profile
GABmiral
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jan 18, 2013 10:14 am
Posts: 29210
Location: in the zero point energy field
Wow. You've been on an off schedule with your wife that long?!?! :clap: :bow:

You guys must be an iron strong couple. If my wife and I weren't on the exact same schedule I'm not sure it would work out. Well, take that back. Without kids there'd be more leeway with off schedules.

Then again, maybe not buffering 5 lifetimes worth of emotionality and absorbing 20 lifetimes worth of words spoken at you would help a man deal with marriage better. :lol:

_________________
Dave wrote:
the BL80... I can see exactly why you like em :cool:



http://www.formalblack.com


Fri May 19, 2017 6:07 pm
Profile
GABmiral
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jul 20, 2013 9:35 pm
Posts: 11221
Location: Same town as Lindsay Lohan, Amy Fisher, Joey Buttafucco & Debbie Gibson
Less time together = less time to get on each other's nerves. Maybe, a blessing in disguise? :thu:

_________________
1969 Sunn Solarus
1980's Randall RG80 SS - I have two!!! One with a EV Force 12
2013 Hi-Tone HT103-DG (Winner Best Rig 2014)
2015 Mortatone 12/15 Cab w/EV SRO's
2017 Jubilee

Walt wrote:
But when the hour is nigh, and the lights are low, and I got a little toothpick of a shwag joint in my teeth, and my friends want to hear me play "Into the Void", or "TNT", "or "Cemetery Gates"...I plug my 600 dollar guitar into my 150 dollar amp, and I am a Rawk gawd. :rawk:


Fri May 19, 2017 6:13 pm
Profile
Online
Hall of Fame Member
User avatar

Joined: Sat Nov 21, 2015 10:28 am
Posts: 1281
Location: Eating a Norwegian Taco
ajaxlepinski wrote:
Less time together = less time to get on each other's nerves. Maybe, a blessing in disguise? :thu:


ya' yep. except for duh puhnanny. me needs some of that street taco.

_________________
Les Paulverty Studio
Taylor T3b all naturale
Poverty PRS Santana SE emerald green (first year)
Gibson Super Goldtone GA-60RV
Avatar 2x12
Kustom TRT 100
Ampeg 410HE
Winner of the 'Super Fuzz' in Ajax' 10k contest
Leather strap and some picks.
bottle o'bourbon and your granny panties


Fri May 19, 2017 6:58 pm
Profile
GABmiral
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jul 20, 2013 9:35 pm
Posts: 11221
Location: Same town as Lindsay Lohan, Amy Fisher, Joey Buttafucco & Debbie Gibson
soulsurfer wrote:
ajaxlepinski wrote:
Less time together = less time to get on each other's nerves. Maybe, a blessing in disguise? :thu:


ya' yep. except for duh puhnanny. me needs some of that street taco.


With hot sauce! :rawk:

_________________
1969 Sunn Solarus
1980's Randall RG80 SS - I have two!!! One with a EV Force 12
2013 Hi-Tone HT103-DG (Winner Best Rig 2014)
2015 Mortatone 12/15 Cab w/EV SRO's
2017 Jubilee

Walt wrote:
But when the hour is nigh, and the lights are low, and I got a little toothpick of a shwag joint in my teeth, and my friends want to hear me play "Into the Void", or "TNT", "or "Cemetery Gates"...I plug my 600 dollar guitar into my 150 dollar amp, and I am a Rawk gawd. :rawk:


Fri May 19, 2017 7:08 pm
Profile
GABmiral
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2013 7:06 am
Posts: 15440
Location: just outside of Philly
MR RUBATO wrote:
Wow. You've been on an off schedule with your wife that long?!?! :clap: :bow:

You guys must be an iron strong couple. If my wife and I weren't on the exact same schedule I'm not sure it would work out. Well, take that back. Without kids there'd be more leeway with off schedules.

Then again, maybe not buffering 5 lifetimes worth of emotionality and absorbing 20 lifetimes worth of words spoken at you would help a man deal with marriage better. :lol:


WaAaaaaaa.....

_________________
JTM45 clone w/KT66's
4x12 w/Heritage greenbacks
Penn Instruments 5 watt Custom combo w/Blue
some guitars
some pedals


Fri May 19, 2017 8:43 pm
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 12 posts ] 

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: andvari7, banana hammock, Beef, benjamin801, hardvalve, long standing member, LukeBurke1, newholland, rock flag and eagle, shine, Zozobra and 23 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  




Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group